Our Mission, Vision & Values
At Centered for Life, we work to create a Christ-centered movement that cares for the whole person (body, soul, mind and spirit). We will help you find healing from your past hurts- navigate your present struggles – and get you on your way to your future hopes!
Centered for Life creates environments of grace and restoration that promote healing and growth for individuals, couples and families.
We hold fast to:
- The authority and timeless truth of the Living Word of God
- The ultimate Counselor- who is found in the Spirit of Jesus Christ
- The abundant life- that is obtained by total dependence on the guidance of the Holy Spirit
- The worth and dignity of the individual- who is made in the image of God
- The priority of servanthood- which is shown in loving your neighbor well
- The practice of integrity- knowing that nothing is hidden from the sight of God
- The responsibility of stewardship- with the awareness that God owns everything
- The power of prayer- continually and with thankfulness