Are you in control of your life? Do people take advantage of you? Do you have trouble saying no?
Boundaries are personal property lines that define who you are and who you are not, and influence all areas of your life including your current relationships with your loved ones and even your Heavenly Father. People often focus so much on being loving and giving that they forget their limitations.
Have you ever found yourself wondering:
• Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
• How do I answer someone who wants my time, love energy, or money?
• Why do I feel guilty when I consider setting boundaries?
In this Gold Medallion Award-winning book by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend, you are provided biblically based answers to these and other tough questions. This process will show you how to set healthy boundaries with your parents, spouse, children, friends, co-workers and even yourself! It will also provide you with practical tools to help you enhance and transform your relationships cultivating healthy relational habits for the future.
- Who: You!
- What: 14 Week Boundaries Class
- When: –Men’s Group: Tuesdays 6-8 p.m. RETURNING JANUARY 26, 2021
- When: –Women’s Groups: Wednesdays RETURNING JANUARY 27, 2021
- Option 1: 12-2 p.m.
- Option 2: 5:45-7:45 p.m.
Where: 2487 Demere Road, Suite 500 Saint Simons Island, GA 31522
Cost: $600 (Includes Books & Materials) ($100 due January 15)
Other Topics Addressed:
• Understanding the Circle of Concern
• Understanding how Codependency affects Boundary Systems
• Uncover Common Boundary Myths and Problems
• Discover Your Current Personal Boundary Systems and the 10 Laws of Boundaries
• Discover How To Use Healthy Boundaries in Your Life